Made these for an RS5 owner, but I’m pretty sure they will fit quite a few B8 wheels. I’m really happy with how they turned out and can’t wait to see what they look like installed. You might remember some of our previous B8 center caps. Starts off as a bare cap, wrapped in carbon. […]
if anyone is interested. These sets just need to be polished and could be shipped out the day after payment has been made. Good opportunity to get a set that is ready to go without the normal 3-4 week lead time. These sets were done in an upgraded 20oz 2×2 twill fabric (the same fabric that […]
We got some new buffing pads and I’m very impressed with how the pieces are buffing out.
Pretty amazing how the color changes when the silver catches the sun. Hopefully we’ll get some installed pictures of these soon. B8: B6/B7:
we’ve done lately. B8 Audi: B6/B7 Audi: We’re also working on silver sets for a C5 Audi RS6 and a B5 Audi S4, so keep a look out for those on the blog.
for a B8 A4. It’s the first silver “carbon fiber” (which is actually aluminum coated fiberglass) trim set for a B8 we’ve done and it is turning out fantastic. The epoxy is all cured now and it will be trimmed down, sanded smooth, and clearcoated in the next week or so. I can’t wait to […]
We got the cores in from Germany yesterday, so I can start production on these in the next few days. By my count I have about 25 A4/S4 vent and MMI sets of cores, and close to 10 A5/S5 sets as well, so hopefully after this group buy is completed I’ll have plenty of cores […]
I have been promised better pictures this weekend when the owner has a bit more time to take proper ones. He says he is very happy with the pieces. They all fit perfectly and the install was “a breeze.” He did note that there were some subtle differences between the fabrics but they are unnoticeable once the […]
and I couldn’t be happier. I’m sorry these aren’t the best photos, but I wanted to post these up today because of how great they turned out. I’ll get the mini studio setup later this weekend and take some better photos and post them on Monday. MMI piece re-assembled. I will not be including the […]
Over the past few weeks I’ve been working on various improvements to help with the production of the B8 “OEM” carbon fiber vent and MMI pieces. I spent the last day or so making simple foam molds that help support the pieces under vacuum. Previous brackets would cave in under full vacuum. Running the pump […]