Working on 20oz 2×2 twill cabrio set right now so I figured I’d post up some pics of it. The front door pieces are insanely long, almost as big as the A8 door pieces. Unfortunately, cabrio core sets of trim are a little tough to come by. The original core that was sent to me […]
I had posted up about a few custom B8 sets we’ve been working on and we finally got the first one wrapped up. I’m really happy with how it turned out and can’t wait to get some pictures back of it installed. I hope to have the other custom B8 sets finished by the end […]
We’ve done a few B8 A4/S4 carbon fiber sets of trim so far, but up until now they have all been the standard 11oz 2×2 twill (you can see some of those sets in the B8 gallery). We recently got a bunch of B8 cores from Germany so we figured it would be time to […]
I’ve been anxious to see what this setup would look like for a while now, so I was happy to finally get some decent photos. I think it fits pretty well with the two tone interior and adds a nice contrast. Rest of the gallery can be found here: Barry’s A4.
Got the C6 A6 shifter back together again. It was much more challenging than I had anticipated, but now that it is finally done The two ashtray covers. Two side blades. Shifter frame. First the side blades are attached. Then the ashtray covers are attached. And finally, after a bunch of tiny screws, the shifter […]
Lots of progress on the B8 vent and MMI pieces. These will be getting sent out on Monday so hopefully we’ll have some installed pictures shortly. Before we start, the black pieces are for the B8 A4/S4 and are done in a 11oz 2×2 twill. The red pieces are for a B8 A5/S5 and are […]
Still working on the shifter plate but I got some images of the dash and door pieces installed. I think it turned out very nice with the metal trim around the carbon fiber.
Took me a while, but this set is finally done. Had some trouble with the metal edges of the trim. I couldn’t get them to stay in place long enough for the glue to set, so they kept popping out of place. Ended up having to use some quick setting epoxy to get everything to […]
Few shots of some custom B5 beltline sets that I’ve been working on recently. First up is a plain weave set. It’s very similar to a standard 11oz 2×2 twill set, the weave is just slightly different. This plain is 9oz 1×1 weave. It’s got more of a checkerboard look the diagonal the twill sets […]
I’m liking this fabric more and more as I continue to complete sets with it. This is the 4th overall 20oz set I’ve completed (two B5 sets and this is the second B6/B7 set). The thicker fabric has a much tighter weave.