Finished polishing the 1 series trim and snapped a few more pictures of it before I packaged it up and shipped it off to its new owner. Should be there in a few days and hopefully we can get some good installed pictures of it.
Made these for an RS5 owner, but I’m pretty sure they will fit quite a few B8 wheels. I’m really happy with how they turned out and can’t wait to see what they look like installed. You might remember some of our previous B8 center caps. Starts off as a bare cap, wrapped in carbon. […]
Just got our first 1 series set of core trim to start working on. Here is the progress we’ve made so far. What started out as wood was ground down to make room for the added material of the carbon fiber, epoxy, and clearcoat. Laying out the pieces, to determine how much to cut off […]
We’ve made a lot of progress on this trim over the last week or so. Should have it ready to ship very soon. These pieces have been trimmed, sanded, and clearcoated. They still need to be wetsanded and polished. Small dash and ashtray pieces. On the large dash piece, we were able to retain the […]
We’ve got the epoxy on now, and they’re really taking shape. We’ll put these in the oven for a few days to help speed up the cure, then we’ll trim off all the excess carbon and start sanding the epoxy smooth. More pics to come soon.