Finished polishing the 1 series trim and snapped a few more pictures of it before I packaged it up and shipped it off to its new owner. Should be there in a few days and hopefully we can get some good installed pictures of it.
Just got our first 1 series set of core trim to start working on. Here is the progress we’ve made so far. What started out as wood was ground down to make room for the added material of the carbon fiber, epoxy, and clearcoat. Laying out the pieces, to determine how much to cut off […]
just needs a quick wetsand and polish and it will be ready to get shipped out to the customer. We used an upgraded 20oz 2×2 twill fabric on it, with the weave going in all one direction. Very happy with how it turned out.
We’ve done a few BMW sets in the past, mostly e46 and e90 sets, but now we’re about halfway done with our first M5 set. I’m really happy with how it is turning out so far, particularly the shifter piece. I can’t wait to finish this set up and see how it looks installed. We […]
Big thanks to my friend Joey at EuroAddiction for being the first to get some parts made for his 911 GT3 as well as Angela Pappas at Fl@sh Photography for taking the time to get some pictures done for us. These parts were made with a custom 20oz 2×2 twill fabric, which uses almost 4 times as much […]